All the impeachment talk...
IMHO it's about several things.
* Insofar as I can tell, I've coined this term. I'd appreciate it if you give me a hat tip if you use it.
- In their wet dream, getting rid of Trump; not likely to happen, but...
- Let's assume the House Dems go full moonbat and do it; the Senate will not vote to convict (I think... it would not surprise me if there are Leftists working on "leverage" on enough RINOs to push it through - let alone enough NeverTrumpers to willingly assist)
- It will be 24/7/365 until election night 2020 about "The scandal-ridden Trump"; if he does get impeached, but not convicted in the Senate, it'll be about that - and if he is impeached and convicted, they'll use that against all Conservatives, everywhere in Guilt by association
- It's also about making life for a populist in office so uncomfortable no other such person will arise - they've already said it's not just about undoing Trump but making sure to prevent his like from arising
- And since the Left has a long game, they're thinking of the history books: from Jan 2016 to whenever, the history writers will excoriate Trump through eternity
Dark times are ahead. Remember, these people truly believe they are better, more noble, more entitled people than you and I; they are missionaries for Marxism and believe - with Marxianic Zeal* - they can create heaven on earth.
[The Battle of Big Ideas, Part 1: CONSTRAINED vs. UNCONSTRAINED / 8:11]
They're already marking us metaphorically; if they get back in power, it'll be for real: The Scarlet "R"
"I do not coexist with cancer; I do not find common ground with gangrene. The Left must be fought and destroyed, or America dies."
© 2018, NITZAKHON